Wednesday 15 July 2015

Go Green

                          GO GREEN                    


Heloo cupcakes;

Howdy everyone? How was your weekend?
My weekend was enjoyable and  indeed it was great fun because of shopping...shopping and shopping. Well Sale is on and the deal was not too bad. Though it wasn't flat but i don't mind with upto Sale .... So bought pretty much stuff.

Anyway let me show you my new MANGO dress bought on Sale just for INR 1200.. I love Mango stuff bit soft to use. The color of dress i chose was green.


                                       
GO GREEN.... 






Check out my GEO XTRA LACE LENS by Lens Village.com. I got the product within 7 business days and it was packed so neat and tidy to avoid leakage. They were super soft and super sexy to use with no eye infection. The duration to use these lenses is for 1 year so don't miss this chance and grab your stunning lenses right now by clicking on the link below. And you will get discount on your next purchase. So get set goooo......!!!!!!


My GEO XTRA BLUE LACE LENS - by Lens Village.com
PINK BLUSH ON - by Born Pretty Store.com
















Super sexy lenses - Lens Village
Love the pink pink blush- by Born Pretty Store






And to get the Pink Blush by Born Pretty Store then click on the above link and you will get flat 10% discount guys. I got the palette with two colors- Pink and Peach. Here i have applied Pink blush.


So enjoy Happy Shopping...Till then Be Stylish...Be Beautiful


Love
Maisha







No comments: