Thursday 23 July 2015

My New Nike

                      MY NEW NIKE

Hello cupcakes;


Hwz you??Today I am gonna show you my new Nike shoes which I just bought two days back in sale and also my gymming tights from added as.


I bought the shoes in sale and really it was nice  deal to be picked. This time I chose a different color because most of my gym's shoes are in white. I like Nike more than any other sport brand. They are very much comfortable and stylish too.



           













So what you think? Is it good or not like it?? And noe check out my addidas gym tights...

                         





I love the print so.much and it's in cotton so it can work as a gym tights as well as daily wear.. 

Hope you like my gym stuff..?? Till then Be Stylish...Be Beautiful


Love
Maisha


                 
                        

No comments: